ECCENTRIC CREATOR OF BIZARRE
"Possibly the best English eccentric inventor living today...."
Officially appointed Minister of Inventions for the Monster Raving Loony Party by the late Screaming Lord Sutch. John Ward created the party's Manifesto Muncher which turned other political parties' manifestos into toilet rolls.
in Great Britain
Too many to remember, including Radio 4s Start The Week and Midweek With Libby Purves, Radio 1s Newsround, plus various BBC local stations, various independent radio stations plus numerous interviews for various foreign stations - both recorded and live items.
NEWSPAPERS & MAGAZINES
news items and features
Book of Records
- A Study
- The Scientific Investigation
& Eccentric People
PERSONAL APPEARANCES -
A PARTIAL LIST
- Appeared on GMTV to promote the Robin Williams film "Flubber" for Buena Vista/Walt Disney Productions
Special guest to promote the launch of the Ford Focus car at
the NEC Motor Show 1998 for UK Ford Motor Company
Winner of the Sun newspapers Wacky Races at Castle Donnington, April 2000, driving The Furry Flyer
Devisor, Curator & Artist in Residence at the Tat Modern Gallery
in Wellingborough (a rubbish recycling centre)
- Guest at various Trade Fairs
- after dinner speaker
- motivational guest lecturer to Northampton school science classes
- Creator of themed inventions for corporate functions and businesses